Nowadays, a successful, growing business is determined by many more factors than previously. It’s not really a surprise that in that competitive environment, business owners/managers must put extra efforts in their marketing strategies merely to stand out.
Besides establishing effective communication with customers, and adequately advertising the products and/or services a company offers, good business signage is the most efficient andf cost-effective form of advertisement to get brand exposure and attract customers.
A recent survey completed by the Economic Center of the University of Cincinnati shows that “Nearly 76% of consumers (8 in 10) said that they had entered a store or business they had never visited before based simply on its signs”, which turns signage into a business’ most basic, bust most efficient form of advertisement. (Source: The Sign Foundation)
The reasons why a small business should spend money on custom signs are many and here, we present a few that people consider important:
1. Increasing brand exposure:
Good business signage will make your company stick out from the crowd by upping your brand exposure and the chances of new customer acquisition and repeated business.
“A custom sign will differentiate your business from your competition and can help you build a unique brand in the eyes of prospective customers. However, it’s important to bear in mind that to have a sign that will make you stick out you need to know how to create beautiful and effective signs, or else, your sign will lose all its potential” says Jitze Stienstra, owner of Presidio Signs, a respected Sign Shop in Temecula, CA.
A visit to a specialist sign shop will help you design a signage that is most effective for your business and can sure help in going for a load off of your back.
3. It is cost-effective:
Signage is one of the very most cost-effective marketing strategies. When you may need to make a significant initial investment, once your signage is ready and installed are no further costs and it’ll advertise your company 24/7.
4. Year-round advertising:
Based on location, whether interior or exterior, signs work all year round. They’re visible 24 hours per day, seven days weekly, 365 days annually. This alone, makes them a worthy investment that is wonderful for you without effort required, whatever time or day of the entire year it is.
So what are the benefits associated with effective signage? Here are a few that you should use:
· Reduce other advertising expenditures (good signage alone can make a viable marketing program)
· Cultivation of a specialist brand image
· Foot increasing visitor count
· Generation/maintenance of a person base
· Top of mind business awareness
· Continual new customer generation/exposure
· Constant communication of service or product offering
· Higher gross revenues
· Possibility to recruit better employees (steady cashflow makes this possible)
· Greater consistency in location cashflow
· Long-term employee retention (employees know whenever a business is doing well , nor have to worry about the stability of their paychecks)
· Faster inventory turns (which lead to better supplier terms)
· Good business neighbor reputation – asset to the business enterprise community
· Effective contrast to competitive signage – shows what is different about a business
· Business image of professionalism
· Band of 24 hour sales employees (effective signs sell a business constantly)
· Generate location sales immediately upon opening – no waiting for the “word to get out”